ATTENTION: BUCKEYE REU will NOT run during Summer 2020. Our Biomedical Department and labs will be moving to a new facility this summer; therefore we are unable to host students. We hope you will consider applying next year for Summer 2021.
- February 15: Application Deadline
- February 17 - March 6: Application Review and Application Interviews
- March 9: Acceptance Notifications
- April 3: Student Commitment Deadline
BUCKEYE REU Eligibility Criteria
- U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident (preference will be given to URMs)
- Sophomores, juniors or seniors enrolled in 4-year colleges or universities in the U.S.
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average
- STEM major
- Interest in BMMB research projects as reflected in their application materials
- Completed Application (online)
- Statement of Research
- Undergraduate Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement addressing the prompt: “Why are you interested in participating in the BUCKEYE REU SITE program?”